Make Money Online by posting !

Created by Mark Francis | 7:19 PM | 3 comments »


Hey , I found this company called pay per post , what they do is they pay you every time you post . I am not a user there so I don't really know too much but it's been given quite good comments . It's all up to you if you don't mind writing articles they ask you to write on , than you can use them . It's especially useful for blogs with don't really get any income from CPC or CPM meaning you have low traffic or traffic that just doesn't click on your adsense ! Here's what they wrote .

Advertisers
PayPerPost delivers online word of mouth marketing, brand building and traffic generation through the world's largest consumer generated advertising community and marketplace.

Bloggers
Get paid for blogging. Write about web sites, products, services, and companies and earn cash for providing your opinion and valuable feedback to advertisers. Disclosure required.

You can find Pay per post at www.payperpost.com

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // December 2, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

    Hey man , I have been getting low traffic alright maybe i should try this out . Thanks Mark .

  2. Anonymous // December 2, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

    Wow , This sounds great I'll sign up now although I have been using sponsored reviews.

  3. Anonymous // December 5, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

    I prefer sponsored review, they pay more money, I only got $5 - $15 offer from PPP and now no more offer, because I lost my PR