Free web hosting to start your own wp blog!

Created by Mark Francis | 10:37 PM | 2 comments »

So , you want to get free hosting ? It has auto installer for word press , forums and stuff. it has a free FTP , e-mail and domain hosting most importantly no ads ! The space they provide is 250 MB and 10 GB bandwith !

I have a blog with them and I make good cash from it and love their free hosting . I am schoked they offer free hosting yeah to go and joing click on my banners their programs is so good i decided to give them 2 free banner spots as a thank you.

There was a question my comment whether they allow adsense and the answer is yes they do . They have everything and more than you can ask for . Love it ! beats godaddy to me because they don't have auto installer at godaddy .

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 28, 2008 at 3:50 AM  

    they do not allow us to put any advertisement like google adsense right? then it is pretty useless. do you know any free hosting site that allow this?

    thanks!

  2. Anonymous // November 30, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

    They do , this free web hosting allows adsense trust me I use them before.