Do you guys wan to learn Black Hat stuff?

Created by Mark Francis | 4:37 PM | 8 comments »


If your wondering what the heck is this guy talking about? Black Hat is a way of cheating being creative and doing unallowed things without getting caught ! There are several types of stuff that you can do black hat with but the mostly used one is black hat SEO . I offered helping posting some Black Hat Methods because I have joined a Black Hat forum and might be creating my own as well , I already have people willing to help build the forums . Anyways back to the topic do you people want to learn some Black Hat stuff? Warning when you enter black hat your never going to be white hat again . So do you want me to teach black hat? Let me know drop a comment.

8 comments

  1. Anonymous // December 4, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

    Yes zir.

  2. Anonymous // December 4, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

    Okay mate we have 1 reader wanting to learn . It will either be here on on my new blog :D

  3. Anonymous // December 5, 2008 at 6:43 AM  

    Please do it sir immediately, I am eager to learn BLACKHAT !

  4. Anonymous // December 5, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

    give me 1-3 days . I'll post the new blog on black hat !

  5. Anonymous // December 5, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

    ok , will wait!

  6. Anonymous // December 8, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

    sure man :)

  7. Anonymous // December 8, 2008 at 2:11 AM  

    I believe blackhat is a good way for newbies like me to get my feet wet with online money-making, as well as get me earning fast. Count me in please, Mark! :-)

  8. Anonymous // December 9, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

    I'm open and teachable. I would like to learn pls. you can email me at
    liljandjer@gmail.com